DXF Laser Cutting Fonts
Software for fast designing of letterings, signs and stencils. Generation of smooth curve contours for a smooth cut.
To create DXF Graphics -consisting of lines and arcs- the program uses TrueType fonts (TTF fonts), which are installed on your computer.
TrueType fonts are freely available in thousands on the internet. By installing new fonts you can use a vast number of fonts (stencil fonts, clipart fonts etc.) with this software.
Ideal for laser -, plasma - and waterjet cutting !
Features - System requirements
- A lot of graphic functions to modify the created geometries
- DXF import function to add your own DXF-graphics
- Easy to create stencil letters
- Input millimetre or inch
- Functions to check the generated contours
- Saves the created graphics into DXF files (DXF format R12)
For single-user computers with
Operating System: Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Computer Processor: 2,0 Ghz (DualCore) or better
Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixels or higher
Computer Memory: 1 GB or more
Price: 149,- Euro
Download Demo - DXF LASER CUTTING FONTS V4.22
Webshop - Example DXF-Files and sample videos